The building located at 10750 Main St. dates back to 1844 when the Clarence Presbyterians completed a building that was to be their place of worship for more than 100 years. In 1957 the congregation moved to their new home - 9675 Main St. The current owners, Dave & Kathy DeRose have transformed the once neglected building into an elegant entertaining venue. The hall’s massive, Gothic windows, which flood the space with natural light and provide an unobstructed view of Main Street, are replicas of the originals. The space will allow 106 to be seated and 225 for row seating or standing. The Brick Hall is currently booked out through 2021.